This is an easy to follow 4 days in Kuching itinerary based on my own trip in September 2018. Kuching is the capital city of the state of Sarawak in Malaysian Borneo. The name “Kuching”
Day 1. Explore the city.
- start walking around the city.
- visit the pink mosque (Kuching City Mosque)
- find the Orangutan Murals near India Street.
- visit the Islamic Heritage Museum
- visit the Chinese History Museum
- Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple
- walk over the Kuching river on the golden anniversary bridge and have a wander around the outside of the Astana.
- take photos of one of the famous cat statues near the grand Margherita hotel.
- sunset near the waterfront
- night time waterfront market.
- river cruise.
Day 2. Orangutans and Damai Beach.
- wake up early and see Orangutans the ethical way at Semenggoh Nature Reserve.
- have lunch back in Kuching then take the afternoon to explore the Damai Beach area.
Day 3. Trip to Bako National Park Overnight.
- take an overnight trip to Bako National Park to explore the trails and see the endangered proboscis monkey.
Day 4. Leave Bako and arrive back in Kuching.
- have lunch at Fig Tree Cafe as they have vegan options.
- do your last minute souvenir shopping around Chinatown, then order a Grab to the airport for your afternoon/night time flight out of there.
PIN THIS ARTICLE FOR LATER!